Alterations and additions to an existing pole home in Austinmer with architecturally designed bathroom and office extension, new decking and extensive landscaping.
- Architecturally designed extension to existing bedroom and office
- Demolition of existing bathroom
- New bathroom
- Timber framing with cedar cladding
- Hardwood flooring
- New clerestory roof over living area
- New cedar windows and doors
- New decks, external stairs, balustrading
- Landscaping works including timber path and outdoor shower
- Hardwood joinery
“We were looking for a builder who we could work closely with for our renovation.
John’s unflappable personal style and meticulous attention to detail meant that the process went well and we were very happy with the end result.
He actually listened to what we wanted and his team delivered! Clare and Karen