- Demolition of one bedroom fibro clad cottage
- Construction of an architecturally designed single storey reverse brick veneer, fibre cement clad house
- North facing bi-fold doors opening onto large deck / entertaining area
- Hardwood windows, doors, flooring, decking and stairs
- Entry area with clerestory louvre windows
- Mezzanine to garage for storage
- Landscaping works and outdoor shower
“When I told people that I was planning to demolish my south coast holiday ‘shack’ and build a new home to live in, a common response was the offering of tales of building disasters – projects that were never finished or were way over-budget, builders who did shoddy work, disputes that went on for years etc etc. The fact that John Van and I have family connections seemed to add to the prospects of disaster. Happily, I can report that I thoroughly enjoyed the building process and was delighted with the beautiful new home that it produced.
Credit for this must go to John, Merja and the whole team at John Van Building Services.Throughout the entire process, John demonstrated impressive problem-solving and organisational skills and produced high quality work that showed great attention to detail.
He was also endlessly patient, considerate, consultative and positive. I am delighted with my beautiful home and would unreservedly recommend John Van Building Services.” Sandra K